This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

Commonly entered values

Paul

07 Nov, 2016 07:38 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if there's any chance that functionality can be / is being developed whereby commonly / previously entered values will appear at the top of a choice list? I know about the 'default to previous value' setting, which is helpful at times, but having the option to display maybe 5 to 10 commonly entered values at the top of a list (rather than having to scroll or search through an otherwise alphabetically-ordered list) would probably save many key-strokes in some instances.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alex Helms on 07 Nov, 2016 02:01 PM

Hello Paul,

This is not something that is in our current development roadmap, but I can share your interest in this with the development team.

Thanks,
    Alex

2. 2 Posted by Paul on 09 Nov, 2016 04:53 AM

Thanks for your reply Alex, yes please do pass it along to the development team. I often do surveys in which I return to not one but several of the same values so it'd be very handy be able to select them quickly via the proposed functionality.

Paul

3. 3 Posted by Adam C on 11 Nov, 2016 03:18 AM

Thumbs up to this recommendation. Would be very helpful here for choice lists!

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac