This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

Showing multiple statuses

phil

28 Jan, 2015 01:37 AM

Hi Folks,

Is there any chance that in future editions it will be possible to select multiple status fields to show on the map. In our case we preload fulcrum with all the places we want to visit and then progressively change the status to something else. Occasionally it would be great to exclude those we have not visited or to only show a couple of the updated status fields.

1. 1 Posted by Ry Blaisdell on 28 Jan, 2015 11:41 AM

Hi phil,
    Filter by status is already an option in the mobile app. Does this not work for your use case? Maybe I don't understand your question.

-Ry

2. 2 Posted by phil on 28 Jan, 2015 11:45 AM

Hi Ry,

I basically want to show "2 out of 5" status values or something like "all but one" status value. In other words select multiple status values not just one.

3. 3 Posted by phil on 28 Jan, 2015 11:46 AM

PS - this is on the web interface sorry not ipads

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Alex Helms on 28 Jan, 2015 02:15 PM

Hello Phil,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. You are correct, currently you can only filter by a single status on the web apps. The mobile apps you can filter by multiple statuses.

This is definitely a possibility, I will share you interest in this with the development team.

Thanks,
    Alex

5. 5 Posted by phil on 29 Jan, 2015 01:33 AM

Thanks Alex - much appreciated.

6. 6 Posted by Mark Mertens on 03 Jun, 2016 07:08 PM

I need this option on the web interface as well.

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Alex Helms on 03 Jun, 2016 07:31 PM

Hello Mark,

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this with us. I have made note of your interest in this in our internal document we have on this feature request.

Thanks,
    Alex

8. 8 Posted by Rudi Carolsfeld on 12 Sep, 2016 09:37 PM

Any update on making this available?

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Alex Helms on 13 Sep, 2016 11:47 AM

Hello Rudi,

We are working on some enhancements to the web app's sorting and filtering functionality right now actually. I do not have a release date yet, but I believe these enhancements will be included in the next feature update for the web app.

Thanks,
    Alex

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac