This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

Fulcrum issues on Internet Explorer

Jonathan Reeves

28 Oct, 2016 11:26 PM

I am having some issuesusing fulcrum in internet explorer. I have used multiple different computers using internet explorer, and I am having the same issues on all computers. Forsome reason, I cant see all of the screen, and cant click on certain options because that part of the screen cant be seen/reached. I cant edit data,becauseof this. When I try to edit data, I cant see the save button. It wont let me save changes, because I cant even see/click on the save button. Also, when I type in my structure numbers, sometimes they will not be found, and I have to refresh multiple times for it to work,or I have to take a few numbers out and then scroll through a list of structures untill I find the one im looking for. Once I click on any pictures of structures that are in fulcrum, I cant exit the picture page, and have to exitout of the structure that I was just on, and either refresh, or go back a page, and then go foward again.

1. 1 Posted by phil on 29 Oct, 2016 01:33 AM

Ok let's try getting your full screen back. Try CTRL - a few times. Does that get your screen back in view? I don't use IE but I suspect there is also a setting to view at 100%.

Attach a screen shot if you can.

Phil (user, not Fulcrum staff)

2. 2 Posted by Jonathan Reeves on 29 Oct, 2016 02:34 AM

Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 9:34 PM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: Fulcrum issues on Internet Explorer [Problems & Issues #11021]

Hey Phil, I tried messing with the zoom and fullscreen, but it seems to be a coding issue or something. The re-size didn’t change anything. Its definitely weird.

John

3. 3 Posted by phil on 29 Oct, 2016 05:52 AM

Send your full computer specs (64/32 bit) including IE version and some screen shots

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac