This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

I can not open my data view on any of my projects

Terry Steege

09 Sep, 2016 05:48 PM

I am attaching a image of the error screen. I have a team collecting data in the field and need this up as soon as possible. Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alex Helms on 09 Sep, 2016 07:12 PM

Can you check to see if you are still getting this issue?

There is a known bug that can result in this occurring if you have a lot of photos in your data and you are using the table view in an app.

At a high level, there is a limit on how many times a user account can access the data server, this is designed to limit how often programs can access Fulcrum (so our server does not get bogged down with a bunch of outside requests). The limit is high enough that no person would actually be able to hit this limit ( They would have to make more than one call per second). The bug is that each photo viewed in the table view is counted as an individual call. This can result in some users hitting this cap. I have increased the limit on your plan so this should not happen again.

Also, one thing to note is that this limit is at the user level, not the plan level. So in the event that you get locked out, other users in your plan should not be affected.

Thanks,
    Alex

2. 2 Posted by Terry Steege on 13 Sep, 2016 01:25 PM

Thank you, it is working correctly now.

Thanks,
    Terry

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Alex Helms on 13 Sep, 2016 01:32 PM

Great to hear, please reach out if you notice this again.

4. Alex Helms closed this discussion on 13 Sep, 2016 01:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac