This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

Webhook payloads

srweal

28 Jun, 2016 03:15 AM

I'm interested to know about some inconsistencies I see in the payloads sent by webhooks. I'm writing up an endpoint for handling them and am finding these inconsistencies are adding to my confusion. I was expecting the structure of the repeatable section of the payload to largely mirror that of the parent (as happens with CSVs that are exported).

1. The 'created_at' and 'update_at' properties within a Repeatable are not exposing a date/time in the format 2016-06-28T02:27:46Z. Instead they are values like 1467080783. What is this format?

2. The geometry information output in the 'parent' part of the payload exposes 'latitude' and 'longitude' properties, while the repeatable exposes a 'geometry' object containing a 'coordinates' array.

3. Also in here, what does the 'created_location' actually represent? Is this always the same as the geometry, or is it the GPS value of where the device was when created (which may differ from a location selected via the map)?

4. The RecordLinkField is not mentioned anywhere in your documentation. This appears to just hold an array of objects containin a property 'record_id'. Is that all that can appear in here?

Thanks for any clarity you can provide around these things.

Steve

1. srweal closed this discussion on 15 Dec, 2016 05:53 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac