This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

Custom Endpint in Webhook

ranveer.360degreecloud

20 May, 2014 10:56 AM

In My fulcrum i have enabled the web hook,Now in this i want to add my custom end point where it will send fulcrum record.So i need help where we need to provide this Custom end Point?Also we required help on how this web hook creates Json data format f our fulcrum records,Is it automatic or we need to do some custom coding?

Looking ahead for an quick response.

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Kyle Tolle on 20 May, 2014 01:43 PM

Hello,

You must have a web server running at the URL you provided when creating the webhook, since webhooks use HTTP POST requests to send the data. The format of the JSON is specified in the developer documentation. You can also look at the webhooks api documentation.

Webhooks are designed for custom integration and will require coding for any practical uses. Any webhook endpoint must meet certain criteria, which are given in the developer documentation.

You might also look at the Data Shares functionality, since it's likely something you could use without necessarily needing custom code.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Kyle

2. 2 Posted by ranveer.360degr... on 21 May, 2014 10:22 AM

Thanks kyle for your support. Got it worked. :-)

3. ranveer.360degreecloud closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2014 11:02 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac