This site has been archived. Please visit help.fulcrumapp.com for our new support documentation and contact information.

API on leaflet or mapbox

rjlockie

19 Apr, 2014 05:05 AM

Hi,

I am wondering how you can get access to live points using the API and either Mapbox or a leaflet webmap.
I am able to get JSON request using the ajax return on points.

However i am not sure how to get this show up on a web map.

Is this possible and does anyone have an example on how they are doing this.

Thanks,

Rod

1. 1 Posted by Jason@sni.cc on 20 Apr, 2014 11:04 PM

Hi Rod

We're currently working on a feature that will make it very easy to do what you are suggesting. I can't promise any dates but we expect this feature out in the next few weeks.

I'll keep this discussion open and will let you know when it's available. You can also keep an eye out for any announcements on our blog.

Thanks
    Jason

2. 2 Posted by Kyle Tolle on 02 May, 2014 07:12 PM

Hi Rod,

I wanted to follow up and say that we've released some functionality that will allow you to get an App's data in GeoJSON. The functionality is called Data Shares and you can read more about it on the blog post: http://fulcrumapp.com/blog/data-shares/ You should be able to use this now to create a leaflet web map like you wanted.

We hope to have some more examples soon, but you can start taking advantage of this feature now.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Cheers,
    Kyle

3. 3 Posted by rjlockie on 04 May, 2014 09:42 PM

Hi Kyle,

I saw the article on the website and have already started some testing with it.

Thanks,

Rod

4. Kyle Tolle closed this discussion on 26 Feb, 2015 07:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac